Click this link for the vendor application:
FOL vendor info
Hempstead Chamber of Commerce,
P.O. Box 517, Hempstead, TX 77445
hempsteadtxchamber.com / [email protected]
The Hempstead Chamber of Commerce welcomes your participation to our Festival of Lights Celebration. Please help us maintain the integrity of this festival by following the rules and guidelines.
Submission of your application assumes compliance with the following rules and guidelines.
- ***New Rule*** Vendors will be no longer required to show proof of a Commercial General Liability policy, but will have to sign a waiver releasing the HCC from any liabilities.
- Resale Tax # or Social Security number is required on all applications.
- Sales tax collection and payment is the vendor’s responsibility.
- All vendor booth spaces are approx. 12’ wide x 15’ deep.
- HCC will do their best to accommodate all booth requests, however, booth spaces are at the discretion of the Vendor Committee and is on a first come, first serve basis. Booth spaces are $25 for Chamber Members, and $50 for Non-Members flat fee for the day.Additional $20 for electricity.
- All items being sold must be listed on your application. HCC has the right to refuse distasteful or dangerous items.
- Vendors must provide all furnishings, including tents, tables, chairs, decorations, etc.
- Booths are required to check in and be set up by 2:30 p.m. and remain open until 9:00 p.m. No moving allowed once you are set up without approval from one of the Vendor Committee Chairpersons.
- Vehicles will be allowed in before opening of the festival. Only one vehicle per booth will be allowed in at a time. Please unload, park then setup your booth. Vendor parking is available behind Prosperity Bank and the Waller County Appraisal District. No vehicles will be allowed in during the festival operating hours. There will be no security provided.
- Loss, theft or anything left behind is the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- Vendor applications are accepted by mail, email or dropped off at the Hempstead Chamber of Commerce. A confirmation will be sent to you once your booth has been approved.
- Payment must be made with your application, No money, No reservation.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR ANY REASON.
- NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL AREA.
Please remember, this is a family fun event and everyone is here to have fun. All of our festival workers are volunteers. Any disrespect shown to festival workers, you will be asked to leave and disqualified to any future events.